An interactive floor game to print right from your computer!
- Reusable – Play over and over!
- Easy storage – fits in a folder
- Perfect for birthday parties and play dates. Makes for an easy ‘Plan B’ if you’re in need of a quick change of plan. Makes a rainy day fun!
- Use in the classroom, libraries, or daycares
- Sample rewards included to use as children cross the finish line
Suggestions & Modifications
- Always make sure tiles are secured to floor surface before playing to prevent injury.
- To make cards and tiles long-lasting, laminate or apply packing tape to each side.
- Print out another set of tiles and cards to accommodate more than three players.
- Print out additional tiles to add length to the game.
Meet the Characters
Myrtle the turtle is sweet as can be with her pink bow, green-yellow shell, and self-assuredness. She has a subdued, yet strong presence that speaks louder than her words. Wise, sincere, and always stylish, she is happy to share her wisdom with Oliver and his friends.
Oliver Poons is a cute little cat who is in love with his hat. He is sensitive to criticism, but his ingenuity always wins the day as he uses his cleverness to solve problems. Oliver’s zest for life and happy-go-lucky demeanor make him a wonderful best friend.
Orange Kitty is a take-charge kind of cat! She is direct and even a little bossy at times – although she doesn’t see it that way, of course! She can be a little loud at times in her quest to be helpful. Cute and insightful, Orange Kitty delights in giving advice.
Lois and Lauryn Wendus are the mother-daughter team behind the creation of the Oliver Poons Children’s Company and book series. Lois Wendus has over thirty years of experience in education as a Special Education teacher, Literacy Coach, and Reading Specialist.
Note: You will be emailed a link to the file once checkout is complete.